What means air test certificate regarding EN- Norm:EN 12021 ?
The air test gonna be made in a laboratory and tested on :
• Carbon Monoxide
• Carbon Dioxide
• Odor and Taste
This WE do every 3 months to be SURE that the air you breathe is 100% OK !
Think about your Health !!
Be SURE that IF you decide to go to another dive shop that they have this !!
This is a short description how we take care of the equipment you rent from us!!
Every low season all BCD’s, regulator sets we take apart and clean it in the ultra-sonic machine. To ensure our Quality we replace the used parts with NEW S’Pro service-kits on BCD’s, Regulators and first stages.
• As last we adjust and test everything regarding Scuba Pro regulations.
• Each tank get visual inspected at least once per year and get a Hydrostatic test every 5 years.
• After each diving day we check the equipment that it is working perfect and replace parts when necessary. Also the ”small” parts don’t escape from our Eagle eyes !!
Cleaning our / Your equipment after diving
• After EVERY diving day ALL the equipment get rinsed with fresh water (incl. tanks), BCD’s get rinsed inside as well. And get hang up to dry on proper BCD hooks etc.
• When we take care of YOUR equipment we list what is yours and hang it in a set so we can pack it the next time you go for a dive.
• We check before we pack your bag that everything is in PERFECT condition!!